Moringa leaves Omelette recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Moringa leaves Omelette recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Egg - 2
- Young Moringa leaf + Moringa flower - 200 gram
- Finely chopped Onion - 2
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch size
- Finely chopped Green chili - 2
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sugar (Optional) - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Milk - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Chopped coriander leaf - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - as needed.
- Grind ginger + garlic into a fine thick paste.
- In a pan add moringa leaves, moringa flowers, baking soda, salt as needed, 2 cups of water and cook the moringa until they are cooked well. Once cooled down to room temperature Mash the cooked moringa leaves.
- In a pan heat oil. add chopped onion and sauté until they become translucent. Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell iis gone.
- Reduce the heat to low add chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped green chili, salt as needed and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the cooked moringa leaves, sugar (optional) .
- Now add the chopped coriander leaves to lemon juice, little water if needed and mix well.
- Now spread the moringa leaves evenly and sprinkle the coriander leaves evenly on top.
- Now beat the egg + milk well and pour over the moringa leaves and spread it even.
- Cook this in high heat for 2 minutes and then reduce the heat and cook for another 5 minutes or until the egg is cooked well.
- Remove from heat and cut into small cubes and serve.
- Make sure before you pour the egg make sure moring does not have liquid.
- Use more oil for better result
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →