Colored Boiled egg recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Colored Boiled egg recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Hard boiled egg - 6
- Soy sauce - 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black tea - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Crack the boiled egg shells gently so cracks are formed all over. NOTE: don't crack until the shells fall apart.
- Add these cracked egg in to a pan. add water until they eggs submerge. add soy sauce, black tea and boil for 15 minutes.
- Now remove the eggs and cool them down. Once cooled down remove the shell and serve. (you will see patterns around the eggs)
- Instead of black tea and soy sauce you can use food coloring to make colorful patterns
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →