Maggi noodles cutlet recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Maggi noodles cutlet recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Maggi noodles - 1
- Potato - 2
- Green pea - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Onion - 1
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Green chili - 2
- Finely chopped mint leaves - a handful
- Finely chopped coriander leaves - a handful
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Egg - 1
- Bread crumbs - 1/4 cup
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - for deep fry
- Cook the noodles dry i.e. not mushy or soggy.
- Boil the potato and mash them.
- Cook the green pea.
- Grind green chili, ginger, garlic into a fine paste by adding little water as possible.
- In a pan heat oil, add onion and sauté until they turn translucent. now add the ground paste and sauté until oil separates.
- Now add salt, cumin powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, cooked peas and sauté them.
- In a pan add mashed potato, sautéed peas, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cooked noodles. Now mash and mix them to make a dough.
- In a bowl break the egg and beat it well.
- Spread break crumbs in a flat pan.
- Now make cutlets with dough, dip them in egg then roll them in bread crumbs (make sure the cutlet are fully coated) and deep fry them to golden brown or until cooked then serve. NOTE: fry them in batches for good result