Bloody mary recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bloody mary recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Tomato juice - 3 ounces
- Vodka - 1 1/2 ounces
- Lemon juice - 1/2 ounce
- Worcestershire sauce - a dash
- Celery salt - a pinch or as needed
- Ground black pepper - as needed
- Horseradish (optional) - as needed
- Celery stick - for garnish
- Lemon or lime wedge - for garnish
- Pour tomato juice from can, vodka, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, horse radish in order into the highball glass over ice cubes and Stir well.
- Now add celery salt, ground pepper for taste. Now drop the a celery stick.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge by placing on edge of the glass.
- you can substitute Celery salt with regular salt.