Hyderabad mutton biryani recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Hyderabad mutton biryani recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Basmati Rice - 1 kg
- Mutton (Goat or Lamb) cut into 1 inch cubes - 1 kg
- Cardamom - 3 count
- Cinnamon - 1/2 inch stick
- Cumin seed - 10 grams
- Cloves - 10 grams
- Ginger - 40 grams
- Garlic - 20 grams
- Green Chilies - 100 grams
- Fried Onion - 50 grams
- Coriander Leaves - 1 bunch
- Pudina (mint leaves) - 1 bunch
- Lemon - 2
- Curd - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1/4 kg
- Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
- Grind green chilies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
- Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
- Take 2 liters of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
- When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
- Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
- Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
- Hyderabad mutton biryani is ready to serve.